Contact our office in person to complete the relevant application forms. A valid government issued photo identification is required prior to any permit being issued.
Fees established by the Norwalk Code of Ordinances are:
- License Application Fee: $25.00 (all application types)
- Refundable Bond: $200.00 per license (all application types)
- Peddlers or Transient Merchants License:
- For up to 7 days - $10.00
- For up to 30 days - $50.00
- For up to 180 days - $100.00
Mad City: Home renovation services
- Jacob Flores
- John Kouri
- Ryan Kautzky
- Dominique Forrest
D'Ice Cream Man: Ice cream and drink sales
- Dennis Barber
*The sample permit shown below all peddlers must have on them while going door to door. It will be on official letterhead and signed by the Chief of Police.