Utility Services

To start service at a property in Norwalk, you will need to complete an Application for City Services and return to City Hall.  At the time of application a $100 deposit will be required. If you are moving from one property in Norwalk to another property in Norwalk you may have your deposit transferred.  Any deposit not transferred will be applied to your final bill.

The completed application and deposit must be made 24 hours prior to the requested date of service.

For a complete listing of Utility Services click here

© City of Norwalk | All Rights Reserved. | Powered by CivicLive